[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 21:23:27 PST 2004

--- Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:

> My concern, however, is the thought, as Owen says, that distilling in any
> form is lawful, and people getting themselves into a problem because of
> that.

Allrighty...I can understand where you are coming from.  Still, the odds of a government body
entering a persons home and carting them off to jail because they are cold-distilling a few ounces
of mead in their freezer are pretty slim.

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.