[Sca-cooks] SCA article in Chicago Tribune

Samrah auntie_samrah at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 13:15:57 PST 2004

Hip, Hip, Huzzah, Jadwiga!  I agree with you.  I just 'cratted my first event--the biggest for our Shire, and all of our kitchen folk showed up in full-on garb (without being asked, just 'cuz it was the right thing to do).  I was sooooo proud of them.

Samrah

PS  And, yes, the Feast was Phenomenal!

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net> wrote:

[severely snipped]

There's no reason why you can't run a feast in t-tunic and
pants, or t-tunic and skirt. Everyone can go ahead and argue with me,
but I don't feel there's any excuse for people to be cooking at an event
without some attempt at pre-17th century clothing.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa,