[Sca-cooks] Re: Italian March Menus?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 14 14:47:55 PST 2004

> Helewyse
>
> Do you have translated any of the Italian menus for the month of March?
>
> I am working on a feast bid for Spring Coronation, and I plan to use
> recipes from Master Basilius' Libro Novo translation that I got at the
> MK Cooking Symposium the first weekend in December. But, I would like a
> more period menu(s) to base my menu upon.
>
> Kateryn de Develyn
> Barony of Coeur d'Ennui
> Kingdom of Calontir
>
> >Answered privately.  Helewyse.
Hey!
Some of the rest of us would like to see those as well. :-( Those are
food and feast related.
Besides, I'm always interested in additional examples for my
p-menus-msg file. :-)

I do understand though if you wish to keep these translations private
for copyright or other reasons.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas