[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 11:52:46 PST 2004

--- Aurelia Rufinia <aureliarufinia at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I'm not going to call  you anything, and I don't
> really *care* what happens in yoiur freezer.  I just
> said that if you're doing something illegal (whihc you
> are)

No, actually, I'm not.  I'm freezing mead.  That's not illegal, nor will it ever be illegal.  The
alcohol seperation is a natural result of the freezing process, and I cannot be held responsible
for an act of nature.

,> And if you want the law to change, but aren't going to
> do anything about, then you've lost your right to
> complain.

I'm not the one complaining.  Just the opposite, in fact.

> Aurelia, by night an SCA cook who fritters laurels, by
> day a grad student in criminal justice.

William de Grandfort
By day a professional Chef, by night a Professional Chef who knows that worrying about something
as trivial as this is rediculous, and a 'grad student in criminal justice' should know it.

=====
Through teeth of sharks, the Autumn barks.....and Winter squarely bites me.