[Sca-cooks] Hard Liquor ingredients

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 16 06:16:44 PST 2004

I rarely, rarely have a problem with the "silly" threads here, because
they're at the least amusing, and often informative as well.  What I've
never had a very good tolerance for, though, are ego-driven arguments
and posturings, especially when I feel like one or more of the
combatants is acting like a, well, 10-inch knife of certain brand, and
Just Had To Get The Snotty Last Word In, Again.
And in the interests of trying to moderate my crankiness (which was on a
real roll last night, and isn't showing much signs of abatement this
morning), I was using "tedious" as a weasel-word.
I wouldn't worry about the deep-fried Mars bars--I doubt there are any
legality issues there. (hey, we could cut them in half somehow, and
they'd be shaped like cuskynoles, right?)
So....what kind of batter would you use on Mars bars? And how would you
get it to stick? Would you have to freeze the candy chunks first?
--Maire, trying to behave herself and change the topic....