[Sca-cooks] Diego Granado translation

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 00:11:30 PST 2004

Andrea MacIntyre commented:
>    I have not translated the hole thing, nor am I likely to in this
> lifetime.  I *am* trying to gather my various translations and
> redactions on my website, but it's slow going.
> --
> Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
> Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
> Robin Carroll-Mann *** rcmann4 at earthlnk.net
>
> In case someone has not done so recently............THANK YOU , THANK
> YOU< THANK YOU!!!
>
> Your contributution to the SCA culinary arts is most appreciated!!
I happen to agree with this also.
> Could you post the address of your web site??
For those who might not be familiar with it, here is one of Lady
Brighid's other contributions:
FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS
Guisados1-art    (220K)  5/28/01    A translation of Ruperto de Nolaís
                                        1529 "Libre del Coch", part 1 of
2
                                        by Lady Brighid ni Chiarain.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS/Guisados1-art.html
Guisados2-art    (116K)  5/28/01    "Libre del Coch". part 2 of 2.
                                        Lenten recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MANUSCRIPTS/Guisados2-art.html

Stefan
--------