[Sca-cooks] ServSafe Temps and Other Stuff

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 20 20:57:31 PST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: kingstaste at mindspring.com

I know I mentioned this in a sig line in another post, but I did just a
couple of weeks ago take the National Restaurant Association's ServSafe
training, along with the Train the Trainer training, and am now certified to
teach it (handy, since I'm teaching it next quarter).  I have the book with
the current regs, temperature ranges, number of seconds to wash your hands,
sanitize a pot, and roast a turkey.  So, if anyone needs any of that info,
I'll be happy to post it.

<<<SNIP>>> They change just enough information to make you have to take more training,
tricky bastards.  Ex. -<<SNIP>>

And hang onto that d at mned piece of paper lest you have to retake the course prematurely.  Made 93% on my test, and cannot find the paper since my move to Grantville.  They say I have to retake the course, but I am still working that one through  :o(  Only been three years.  Gotta love 135F though.  They changed the microwave temp as well . . . found that out when the inspector asked me last July.

niccolo
<<siamo inforniamo storia>>

(Baking up some history in G'Ville)

Nick Sasso