[Sca-cooks] Apropos Sesame Oil

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 05:56:16 PST 2004

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:49:27 -0500, Phlip <phlip at 99main.com> wrote:
> Sure that wasn't found on the road beside that little misunderstanding in PA
> yesterday?
>
> Saint Phlip,
> CoD

You don't need an incident in PA to have the frozen stuff with the crunchy
black bits along the road in PA, you just need winter.

Those pile-ups happen every year or two it seems, I dodged one myself, a
few years back.  I chose the off ramp at just the right moment as I
saw the tailights
through the snow start goin all sorts of weird directions.  I think it was only
15 or 20 cars that time.  I remember I had to hike back up the ramp when I
finally got stopped, 'cause I couldn't climb the ramp in reverse with my truck.

Cadoc

                                    - William Gibson