[Sca-cooks] ServSafe Temps and Other Stuff

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 21 08:22:56 PST 2004

The People's Republic of Berkley, perhaps?

Actually, it is probably dictated by the state's health regulations.  High
population, culturally diverse states (especially those with large new
immigrant populations) tend to have more stringent rules and regs that are
enforced more strictly because any problem tends to touch more people
immediately and any ripple effects are magnified very quickly.

Bear