[Sca-cooks] FWD: RE: Ice Distillation in Homes

jehan.yves jehan.yves at signofthetiger.com
Tue Dec 21 12:10:36 PST 2004

Here is the reply that I got from ATF:
Thank you for your e-mail to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and
Explosives (ATF).

However, ATF is now part of the Department of Justice and we no longer deal
with your issues.  We have sent your e-mail to the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax
and Trade Bureau, Treasury Department, to handle your inquiry.
ATF Office of Public Affairs