[Sca-cooks] OT: GAFilk

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 08:05:05 PST 2004

>>  GAFilk is the
>>first full weekend of January and I wish I could go.
>>
>>Selene
>>

>Well, since you must miss that one, may I suggest this one to you? I
>particularly suggest number 5 (OFC).

OMG I must share this with my Iron Chef lists!

 <http://www.weingart.net/myfilks.html#thebattle>In return, I must
inflict this:  "The Battle" by Dave Weingart on album, THE FILK WAS
GREAT AT THIS YEAR'S WESTERCON.  ObFood:  he has a whole section of food
oriented filk lyrics here.

>http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/bohnhoff3
>
>I WANT a copy of this album ;-)

I love them!  They are supposed to be out here for Con-Chord next year.

Am thinking about running the hospitality suite for them again, always a
nibbly extravaganza of finger foods with real fingers.

Selene