[Sca-cooks] prickly pear fruit

mtraber251 at earthlink.net mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 14 01:57:51 PST 2004

christian and I vote for dropping them off the building into the water=)

actually, i seem to remember reading recipes where you peel the skin and cook the pulp down into "applesauce" and then either using like that, or making into a jam or jelly, or even cooking doen further and making fruit leather candy out of it.