[Sca-cooks] Viking Clay Mold Casting classes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Feb 29 21:08:14 PST 2004

Olaf commented:

I have been planning on doing one class that was the 5
hours on each of 2 days (Viking Clay Mold Casting-The complete steps) &
  one
that was 4 hours on one day(Viking Clay Mold Casting-Quick & Dirty
Basics) ,
now I am considering not teaching-which I enjoyed.
<<<

These two classes do sound really interesting. Squeezing in that much
time at Pennsic might or might not work for me though. If you do decide
to do these I guess it will depend on what else is scheduled then. But
it would certainly be of interest to me. Even if you don't teach the
class will you have some examples of the work you've done using this
process that I might be able to see?

If you ever decide to do a paper on this, either as a how-to or as a
paper on what and how the Norse did this, I'd love to have it for the
Florilegium. I can handle photos or diagrams if you have permission to
use them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas