[Sca-cooks] Beets and Lombardy Tart

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 04:57:56 PST 2004

That's as bad as the fact that a group of us used to dine at a restuarant in DC's Chinatown for dim sum.  When the waitresses brought the little carts around, one of the dishes they would offer they pronounced "stinkey rice"...which name we have continued to call it, despite knowing that it's really "stickey rice"...you know, the lovely rice with bits of pork, etc., that's wrapped up in a leaf.

Kiri