[Sca-cooks] sausage can be fun...

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Feb 4 09:06:33 PST 2004

> The horn-shaped stuffer is better than nothing, and at the e-Bay price you
> probably can't beat it. But if you really do make a lot of sausage, and have
> a little bit -- well, a lot really -- of spare cash, you might look into a
> cylindrical stuffer. Go to www.sausagemaker.com and click on Sausage
> Stuffers. We invested in the 5-pound one, and it is great! And we use a #10
> hand grinder for the meat, which also has a stuffing horn that's okay for
> *very small* batches.

The gentleman who let us use his cylindrical stuffer got his at a
real-life auction (for $25), so if you live in a place where they have
that sort of thing at auctions, it might be worth looking into.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
She gave him a look that indicated that her capacity for Not Putting People
Through Walls No Matter How Much They Deserve It had been exhausted.