[Sca-cooks] Looking for suggestions...

mtraber251 at earthlink.net mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 05:57:56 PST 2004

hmf, i resemble that remark....

i cant help it if i *like* my nosehairs to stay around and not go up in flames when i eat.......

i am having great fun here, we went on a forraging expedition to a store and did comparative vocabulary of meats while shopping, tomorrow is fruit and veggie shopping day=)

Christian was describing the viktualienmarkt and all the neat goodies they have there, something like 3000 types of fish, meats...cheeses - as he says anything that is available anywhere in the world. all the major resteraunts and chefs go there for their supplies....*sigh* next trip over, we dont think we will get there this time <pout>