[Sca-cooks] OOP? Raw meat...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 12 12:08:26 PST 2004

I did eat Steak Tartare once...in Hungary, oddly enough.  We went to the
restaurant in our hotel...it was a spa dating from the turn of the
century located on the Pest side of the river, and the restaurant served
traditional Magyar foods to the music of a traditional musical group.
It was very tasty, but, in light of all of the scares back here, a
little unnerving.  The good news is that I suffered no after effects!

Kiri