[Sca-cooks] was mad cow... now brains

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Feb 13 06:28:08 PST 2004

My grandfather liked scrambled eggs and calves's brains. I don't know
about pork brains. And we always made dumplings out of poultry livers, but
beef livers got fried with onions. We loved liver dumplings (which then go
into soup) but we hated the liver and onions. We had to eat it, but we
were allowed as much ketchup as we wanted. :-)

Margaret