[Sca-cooks] was mad cow... now brain sandwiches

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Fri Feb 13 06:44:43 PST 2004

I love brains!!!  Prepare them Moroccan style, means either breaded and pan
fried (sauteed) or in tomato based sauce but very spicy and aromatic.  I
have even scrambled them egg style - kinda like me own brains - scrambled!
But oh so delish!

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony > I discovered that they're extremely rich, but tasty as I prepared
them