[Sca-cooks] The eating of meat in America

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Feb 11 23:57:57 PST 2004

Phillipa asked:
> Have people changed their meat eating habits since the mad cow scare
> lately?
Nope. But I've been waiting for everyone else to stop eating as much
beef. Then the price will go down and I can buy better meat cuts.

I have been trying to cut back on the carbohydrates I eat, though. That
is tough. Of course I guess it would be easier if I liked more
vegetables...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas