[Sca-cooks] Codigniato recipe?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Feb 16 18:45:32 PST 2004

I think what you want is
Arte della cucina.
Libri de ricette, testi sopra lo scalco, il trinciante e i vini dal XIV
al XIX secolo.

Emilio Faccioli 1966. It's a two volume set of books published in 1966
in Italy.

It contains a number of items including sections from Scappi,
a Martino, etc. One can buy it, although it runs expensive. It can be
ILLoaned though.

Johnnae llyn Lewis