[Sca-cooks] Re: Codigniato recipe?

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 06:39:59 PST 2004

Oddly enough I have a copy of this (and just about
every other Italian cookbook in pring that I could
find through ILL, purchase etc).  I missed the
original message which recipe were you after?  If it
was codigniato I believe that there is much more than
one of them in my cookbooks, which period are you
interested in?  Early centuries (I.e. libro di cucina)
or late (i.e. Scappi)
Helewyse