[Sca-cooks] Re: Codigniato recipe?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Feb 17 08:48:59 PST 2004

The recipe as cited by Wilson ought to be in volume 1 pp 104-105.
The text is that of the Liber per cuoco. If you have trouble, let me
know and I'll hunt my set out. They are buried at the moment at the
bottom of a stack. I realized that the problem was that the title was
actually cucina and not cuisine last evening but I didn't go digging for
my set.
The originals are selling for $360 now.

Johnnae