[Sca-cooks] Atkins, since it came up...

mtraber251 at earthlink.net mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 17 11:46:09 PST 2004

Hmm , i suppose that if i took a header on icy pavement and was comatose, and being on i.v. fluids for the several weeks he took to succomb, i might have a bit of weight gain, not to mention the edema of not being able to move to distribute the excess fluids, being able to do my daily routine of exercise and eat my normal diet regime i might be a bit chunky too...grin

Here's an article about Dr Atkins and the fight his widow is having, to
convince folks he wasn't obese at death. Seems like all the hooplah is being
generated by people associated with PETA....

http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/02/16/atkins.widow/index.html