[Sca-cooks] meat pasties and their longevity outside modern cooling systems

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 08:34:22 PST 2004

I really did mean to summarize the main part of the article, including
just the original recipe, which is from a period book, and may not be
copyrighted.

Actually, this is something I've often wondered about, especially today.
If I wanted to publish a cookbook with redactions of period
recipes...and I had obtained those recipes from places like the Milham
Platina...are the recipes actually copyrighted? I suspect that they
would be as I would be using the translations. Am I correct?

Kiri