[Sca-cooks] Morroccan Tajine

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Feb 27 09:49:54 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Now, if you have nothing better to do with your time, would you also type
up
> the one for chicken with olives and lemons?  I thought I had sent it.
Maybe
> it is in the Florilegium, but if it is still down, wont do us a bit of
good.
> Thanks!!!
> Vicki

There's two that seem to fit the bill- both are called "Poulet 'Mqualli' aux
Citrons Confits", with slightly different preperationd- one faces a color
picture, the other doesn't. Are these the ones you mean? If so, which one?
There's also "Poulet au 'Meslalla' ", with both lemons and olives.

Likely there are more, but these are frtom the specificly "chicken" section
of the book.

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.