[Sca-cooks] Re: Re: pennsic class

JAMES REVELLS sudnserv5 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 28 08:03:41 PST 2004

    Nope,  Brangwayna, I didn't forget, I just don't have anyone who is
willing to give up 8-12 hours of their Pennsic to keep people from crashing
a class in our camp.  I have been planning on doing one class that was the 5
hours on each of 2 days (Viking Clay Mold Casting-The complete steps) & one
that was 4 hours on one day(Viking Clay Mold Casting-Quick & Dirty Basics) ,
now I am considering not teaching-which I enjoyed.  I don't enjoy telling
people that they can't be there to learn-which I had to do last year at the
A&S tent, I am very unwilling to have people coming to the camp for an hour
or three after the class is full to argue with me I "Have to take auditors,
because it is in the rules".  I guess I am less trusting of the
reasonableness of people in general than some of you are.
Pax,
Olaf