[Sca-cooks] Got Recipes? was eggs?

caointiarn caointiarn1 at juno.com
Tue Jan 6 16:07:19 PST 2004

> Friends of mine have been sent home with a multitude of fresh (laid this
week) brown eggs - 30 egg flats worth!  Any suggestions on period things
best done  with fresh eggs, that I could take to a potluck on Saturday?

> Brangwayna

    Oooh!  That recipe of scrambled eggs/omelet with orange juice for
harlots & ruffians
and since we're on the subject of asking for ideas:  something to do with
Portobello mushrooms?   Any ideas for a marinade/  blended oil basting
thingy?    **I**   think butter & sauting, or broiling with olive oil, thyme
& minced garlic is enough, but a co-worker has many, or wants more ideas.

    Caointiarn