[Sca-cooks] Got Recipes? was eggs?

Jane Boyko jboyko at magma.ca
Wed Jan 7 04:29:03 PST 2004

To the King's Taste, sauted shrooms and leeks
Eating Shakespeare - Sauteed Mushrooms (with garlic, black pepper, bacon)

Or make a beef burgundy and use the portabellos.  I have one that uses my
crockpot and the beef comes out ultra-tender and the mushrooms add a woodsy
flavour.
How about a cream of mushroom soup (or potato mushrooms)?

Marina