[Sca-cooks] Good recipes for fresh eggs?

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Wed Jan 7 15:31:56 PST 2004

Brangwayna commented:

SCA potluck, and I'd prefer period recipes, especially those 15th century or
earlier, and European.  I've been thinking aobut the various custard and
quiche type things.  The isn't going to be much chance to reheat anything, or to
keep it hot, so something good cold would be best.
<<<<<

Well, then perhaps these Florilegium files might be of use:
cheesecake-msg    (48K)  3/22/03    Medieval cheesecake. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/cheesecake-msg.html
custards-msg      (17K) 12/20/00    Period custards, custard tarts and pies.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/custards-msg.html

Stefan