[Sca-cooks] Good recipes for fresh eggs?

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Wed Jan 7 15:55:40 PST 2004

I have a fantastic recipe for an egg torte brought to Morocco by Jews
feeling the Spanish Inquisition in 1492 (my heritage).  It is actually best
eaten cold or at room temp.  It does not freeze, tho, but I always have much
success with it when I make it for friends.  My grandmother used to make it.
When it is done, it actually looks like a cake, but it is made with eggs,
potatoes, and mixed veggies.  If you want it, i will give it with pleasure.

My mother made the best flan in the world, but I have never tried to make
it.
Angharad