Wales was RE: [Sca-cooks] Good recipes for fresh eggs?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Thu Jan 8 14:04:10 PST 2004

<blush> I'm not nearly that specific - the problem is I like both Burgundian
garb and earlier "true houppelandes" (w/ lots of dags!) so I haven't quite
narrowed it down yet - usually more towards, hmm, 1415 if I had to pick
though.  I'm guessing the two of you also do French? And what kingdom are
you in sca wise?

Generys