[Sca-cooks] Looking for Crab recipes

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 07:33:22 PST 2004

Also sprach Daniel Myers:
>"Chargeaunt" means thick, as compared to "Stonding" which shows up
>in similar context and which I interpret to mean "like mostly set
>plaster".

Yep. "Thykke enow" means thick [enough]. Yes, a subjective term.

"Chargeaunt" is thicker, prolly thick enough to leave tracks.

"Stondynge" is in a range from thick enough to hold stiff peaks, to
supporting a spoon standing up in it.

Adamantius (who always prefers the recipes that say to loke that yt
be thykke enow, because he can make them relatively thin)