[Sca-cooks] red curry paste v green and army food

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jan 12 18:23:14 PST 2004

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Thanks but no thanks, I am not wild about the red one.
> Tubs?  I buy them by the itty bitty can!  lol!  But then again, I haven't
> been cooking for armies.

Margali doesn't cook for armies, other than our Pennsic gig, but I like hot
stuff, so I kinda tend to go through the curry paste- dis the better part of
a tub in the last year and a half- and this stuff is great- it doesn't go
bad. I suspect any nasty little buggies are afraid to get near it ;-)

I do a lot more carbs, particularly rice than they do, too. Rob tends to
bring it home for me in 25 lb bags ;-)

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.