[Sca-cooks] red curry paste v green and army food

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Mon Jan 12 18:34:16 PST 2004

You are right about its not going bad, but when I open a can, if I dont use
it all, which is rare, I put it in a covered glass dish, but first I top off
the remaning paste with oil.  I collect refrigerator glass because I loath
plastic.  I do use plastic for camping and picknicking and lunches, but in
my fridge at home, all leftovers go into glass.  Been collecting it for
years.  Used to be cheap until Martha Stewart featured it in her magazine;
that was the end of bargains!
Angharad

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain