[Sca-cooks] red curry paste v green and army food

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 12 18:38:02 PST 2004

very true, the days of being able to be the kitchener for a feast is
departed...just puttering around filling the pies for master a last year
about killed my back...and rolling the pasta would have been the coup de
grace..and i was only in the kitchen for about 4 hours. if i had to do
the advanced prepwork the weeks and night before i would end up on my
back for at least a week, and possibly more. my last feast down in
atlantia had me flat for about 3 months=(

i think my pennsic max on the harbingers bash ran 65 people 4 years ago?
and i think my sunday birthday bash runs on average 45 people, and in
general the evening meals run 30 or so people with nothing special going
on. i still have trouble but hiring the sculleries to deal with cleaning
makes it a lot easier on the cooks=)

--
Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali