[Sca-cooks] Re: Industrial-sized bags of rice

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Tue Jan 13 06:45:17 PST 2004

If it's just ginger in paste form, it's much easier to store than fresh
ginger root is. I have a small jar of minced garlic and a jar of ginger
paste over at my sweetie's house. The only times that those
ingredients get used are when we're making dinner at his place, and that's
infrequently enough that the fresh ingredients would go bad
inbetweentimes.

I like to use ginger paste when I'm making curries and such like that
would benefit from a more homogenous ginger mix.

Margaret