[Sca-cooks] OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 13 14:23:29 PST 2004

lol, i used to live with a navy seal...i took him to a friends house
when we were visiting my family and their 8 year old was teasing his 6
year old sister with a big squirmy worm...so don took it, dunked it in
his waterglass to wash it off and popped it in his mouth doing the whole
yummy bit=) freaked out the poor kids though=)

my friends thought he was hysterical and for years after made jokes
about his being the perfect houseguest because he would eat anything=)

Robert Downie wrote:
> but I'm not sure I could ever get over my sqeamishness. However...I
> have considered indulging in some sotletie subterfuge, and recreating
> their likeness with some other foods, inviting people over for supper
>  and casually leave the cookbook on the coffee table.  I'm not evil,
> I just have a very twisted sense of humor :-)

Aruvqan, nicknamed Margali
http://www.geocities.com/aruvqann/index.html
No matter where you go, there you are.