[Sca-cooks] Needing help with... Breakfast quantaties

vicki shaw vhsjvs at gis.net
Tue Jan 13 17:46:39 PST 2004

Oh, I love the combo of choc and raspberry too!  I shall have to try that
the next time.  Thanks!!!  But if you have not had it with the orange
flavor, do try, it is excellent.  Sabra is hard to find in the little
bottles - and expensive too, but I lucked out.  I still have one left in the
fridge.
Angharad

Angharad ferch Iorwerth; MKA Vicki Shaw
Barony Beyond the Mountain