[Sca-cooks] OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Jan 14 22:07:02 PST 2004

there was a Norse recipe for Horses uh....member.. (sad to say the spam
filter is bouncing the P word)
and several religious rites that involved that anatomy....

Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...