[Sca-cooks] OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Fri Jan 16 00:10:08 PST 2004

Hehe, yes, you are right, it was my "Swenglish" tricking me...It was the
"thymus" of the animals we ate...(Bräss in Swedish).
As someone working normally in three languages, my born Spanish, the
acquired Swedish and my working English it's kind of difficult to keep
all the languages separate :(
Ana

--
Skarpnäcks Allé 45