[Sca-cooks] Vatican Library

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 16 08:31:04 PST 2004

One of our local Laurels actually did get into the Vatican library to do
research for her thesis on angels many years back.  She said that you have
to prove that you know what you are about before they ever let you in, and
you have to be able to navigate the different languages without getting
extra help - they will ask you to leave if you can't get through it
yourself.  Evidently it was well worth it for her, but she did say it was a
very intimidting experience.
Christianna

Thank you so much for the information. I don't think I need it on paper,
and the bits I do I'm sure I can download. I wonder if the Vatican lets
you into their library if you promise not to drool.

Elewyiss