[Sca-cooks] Vatican Library

Yehoshua ben Haym zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Sat Jan 17 08:01:23 PST 2004

I just wish they would let more Jewish schollars in, or maybe even
*RETURN* all the Jewish books they have stolen over the last 2000 years.
There is an entire order of the Jerusalem Talmud of which there is no
known copy, I'd put good money on one being in the Vatican Library.

I think the Chief Rabbis of Israel are going to ask the Pope about this
(Again) when they meet this week.

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
Senischal soon to be Shire of Beit Aryeh