[Sca-cooks] hanging meat:::was PETA

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Fri Jan 16 20:30:33 PST 2004

> > > I'm betting you're asking because of all the Jewish prohibitions,
right? ;-)
nah, just morbid curiosity...

> > Incidently, one method they use in a suspicious human death to determine
if
> the body has been moved is to look at where the blood has settled. If
> everything is at the bottom of whatever position the body is in, then
> chances are the death occurred right there- if there's an anomaly, then
> probably the body has been moved. Blood dies and congeals very shortly
after
> death- so if, for example, all the blood had drained to the right side,
but
> it was lying on its left side, then something needs to be accounted for.

Absolutly fascinating! I never thought about it before, but it's absolutly
fascinating.
Phillipa
ps... OK.... recipe for blood sausage Philp?  Anyone?  And <question> would
blood sausages be a delicacy for taste or more just to use up the blood and
not be wasteful. (Well,.... everything is a matter of taste... so more
acurately.  Does this recipe exist mainly not to waste the blood?