Names for SO's Re: [Sca-cooks] Organ meat, was OOP Bugs was:International recipe site

Edouard de Bruyerecourt bruyere at jeffnet.org
Sat Jan 17 15:00:51 PST 2004

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net wrote:

>*snort* Most things are better than, say "snuggalovahubbylumps" which one
>of my friends used to refer to her husband. Unfortunately, under the
>influence of her strong personality, it was contagious...

There is a SCA couple in my area. She's a Peer, has a peacock on her
Arms (as well as frequently using it as a motif), and uses the email
user name of "damepeacock." (never mind the gender conflict).  The
second part of his name is Bane. Their terms of endearment are "D**n
peacock" and "Bane of my existence."

--
Edouard, Sire de Bruyerecourt
bruyere at jeffnet.org
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
- Plato (427-347 B.C.)