[Sca-cooks] Blodplättar

Ana Valdés agora at algonet.se
Sun Jan 18 03:02:33 PST 2004

Sara Lidman, one of Swedens best contemporary writers, is almost eightie
years old. She has grown up in Norrland, the north part of Sweden, where
the aboriginal people Sames lived. She has written about "pitepaltor",
or "blodpaltor", which was one of her childhoods delicacy.
But I don't find any recipee about how to make them.
Ana

--
Skarpnäcks Allé 45
128 33 Skarpnäck