[Sca-cooks] re: Pigs Head

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 18 13:23:37 PST 2004

I'm not sure about a tastier version.  I've used the Rapa brand on several occasions, and it's not bad...but it is a little bland.  I think that the very best is when you can get it from someone who makes it themselves...tends to be a little more flavorful...and it's usually not ground quite so finely.

Kiri