[Sca-cooks] Illusion feast was Portuguese Cookbook

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 21 13:10:39 PST 2004

Marzipan fish are not a stretch for me.  People still clamor for my marzipan
shrimp.  I did marzipan crawfish for the King of Meridies last Pennsic and
he liked them very much! (I also did the "stars and bars" for him at his
request).
Olwen

Yes, it's just too bad our colors forced you to use the black food coloring,
not very appetizing looking, I'm afraid.  Sorry I missed the shrimp, though,
I'd love to see those.
Christianna
who just dictated a method for almond milk and cheese over the phone for a
church lady this afternoon