[Sca-cooks] Shepherd's Pie

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 15:31:16 PST 2004

I had been toying with the idea of a tuna casserole myself...I also make it with green peas, macaroni, tarragon, beau monde seasoning, milk and cream of 'shroom soup.  However, I just spoke with my sweetie who's been stranded in a hotel over in northern Virginia since Sunday...and he asked me to make a meatloaf, so I guess I'll have to go with his wishes...

I could do a Shepherd's pie...I actually have a package of lamb chunks in the freezer.  However, when I mentioned that, he started whimpering...something about lamb vindaloo.  Sigh.  As I can't deal with the heat in that, I'll have to fix something less fiery for myself.

Kiri