[Sca-cooks]Mock Apple Pie? (was "Tuna Cassarole")(was:Shepherd's Pie)

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Wed Jan 28 20:40:26 PST 2004

Quoting Wanda Pease <wandap at hevanet.com>:

> standard uuuuUUUUUuuuuUUUuuuUUUUuuuuu of the uninitiated feaster when
> told
> that the food will all be made from period recipes?

cuz i never liked dunking ritz crackers.   soggy saltines were fine but
soggy ritz always had and do have a nasty mouth feek to me.

i'd be willing to taste it if it were put in front of me, but the
texture would put me off no matter how it would be seasoned.  of course
again i am assuming it would be soggy.

cailte